Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tale's of the hairstylist

I'm a hairstylist, and sometimes being a hairstylist is harder than most people think. Being able to sit with so many people day after day gets hard. It's hard to remember everyone's name, it's hard to remember what you did to their hair last time, it's even hard too just remember them in general. I talk to many people every day, some are very interesting and some, you just can't wait to get out of your chair! Some people will only talk about how wonderful their children are and how perfect they are, when we all know there isn't a perfect person out there!! But some will also talk about things that interest me also, those are the clients that are fun to have in the salon!
I hear what most people don’t even tell their best friends or family members. You kinda get an idea in your head on what that person is like outside the salon!! I have made many friends’ just by doing their hair over the past years and its a good feeling when they put so much trust in me by doing what I do best!

I'm more of a unique hairstylist so I have many clients that get crazy colors and funky styles done with their hair. I enjoy being original also, but doing the same on everyone gets old too!! I love my job but its time to move on and get a big girl job!!

No comments: