Monday, February 4, 2008

My process paper!

I've been thinking about doing a certain topic for my process paper and have been freewriting a bit. I've decided to go with how to choose and setup a fish tank. The thing that blew my mind is how many times a day at my job, Petco, i tell someone how to choose a tank, all the items, set it up, choose the fish and i can ramble everything out in one minute. No problem. Now that i sit down to write an essay about it, it's hard to put it in sentences that would make a good essay. I'm gonna try and do an outline and write some more things down before i actually start writing the rough draft.

Another thing i want to bring up is while i was writing this blog, i had a news show on in the background about the Natalee Holloway case and how the one suspect basically told the whole story under a secret camera. It's very disturbing and is really sad that justice won't happen in that case due to the laws of Aruba. Makes me sick.

No comments: