Sunday, February 3, 2008

After.....I was never the same again (Graded)

After having my first child, I was never the same again. Before my daughter was born, I considered myself quite selfish. I didn’t care much about how my actions affected others. Sure, I was young, and young people are generally a little more selfish than their elders, but I was the epitome of selfish.

Regrettably, I had little time for my family. Being the youngest of seven, there was always an opportunity to engage in a wide variety of family activities, but the way I was, I would rather have spent my time with my friends doing things that I should not have been doing, which, consequently, is the biggest reason my daughter came into this world.

When she was born, my whole outlook on life changed. Family became the center of my life. My daughter helped me to see that the world does not revolve around just one person and that without family, life would be empty and very lonely.

No comments: