Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My biggest failure...

My biggest failure was not taking college seriously after graduating high school in 2003. The summer after graduating from high school I moved to Fargo. I got really caught up in the social aspect of my life. I was enrolled in the spring of 2003 at MSUM. Once school started I went for the first couple of weeks.
Not to soon into the first semester I was so worried about my social life that I stopped going to school. It is something I really regret. I just took my education for granted. Having a child depend on me and look up to me made me realize that I had to better myself. The only way to do that is through education.
If I would have taken college seriously I would have already graduated with a degree in nursing. It's better late then never.

No comments: