Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'll never forget the time I...

I'll never forget the time I went to the dentist to get my wisdom teeth pulled. I had them pulled this summer. My wisdom teeth were already fully grown in. For some reason, ever since I was little, I've always feared the dentist.
I even cancelled my first appointment and rescheduled because I was so scared to go in and get it done. I figured I would be put to sleep throughout the whole ordeal so I got the courage to go. When I was in the chair at the dentist I asked him if he was putting me to sleep. He said that I would be awake but wouldn't feel anything.
It was the worst dentist experience of my life. If you ever need to get your wisdom teeth pulled make sure you asleep because being awake is the most dreadful thing ever! Hopefully I won't be seeing the dentist anytime soon.

No comments: