Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Life With My Daughter

Life with my daughter is the best but not the easiest thing. Being able to be there for my daughter as she grows is the most powerful thing I have ever experienced. Even though its not the easiest job in the world, it has its benefits.
My daughter, Isabella, is two years old going on three in May. When she came into this world everything changed for me. Taking care and raising a child isn't something you can take a break from or quit. Starting school again has been the biggest challenge. It's hard trying to balance out my work load at school and home. The main reason that I went back to school is to better my life as well as Isabella's life.
Having a daughter has its ups and downs but all in all I love being a mom and wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

No comments: