Sunday, March 2, 2008

The roles I play. (Graded)

There are many different roles that I play in my life and all are very important. I am a sister, a girlfriend, a student and a co-worker. All these roles i play in my life make me who i am today. As a sister of five other siblings and me being one of the youngest i looked up to my siblings. As my younger brother looks up to me. There was never a dull moment in our house when i was growing up. There were constant fights going on but yet i wouldn't change it for anything. Having a big family is so much fun and when we get together no one stops laughing, what a change from our younger years!! I am also a co-worker. Being a hairstylist is difficult at times but the most difficult thing about being a hairstylist is all the women you have to work with. Working with women on a daily basis gets to be tough. There aren’t any men there to just say enough already. Women all complain a lot and if they don’t get there way someone will hear about it. But everyday is different at my place of work and when were not complaining we are chatting and having a great time. I am also a student. Being a student is the most challenging role in my life right now. Its really hard to concentrate on school work and work at the same time. I am constantly trying to do better and make myself achieve goals i have set for myself. and last but not least i am also a girlfriend. In this role I feel most like me. Being around my boyfriend makes me who i am. I am happy, I have no worries, I am myself. I don't have to act like someone else to please people. I can be myself and have someone love me for everything i do. All the other roles make me who i am but being a girlfriend make's me feel more like me.

No comments: