Monday, March 3, 2008

My Many Roles

In my life I play many roles. But the most important ones are an employee, a student and an aunt.

As an employee, my boss expects me to show up on time and respect my co-workers and customers in the store. I am expected to give my all while helping a customer. As a student, my teachers expect me to show up on time, study hard, and to turn in my assignments on time. As an aunt and godmother I am expected to show my love to nieces and nephews. I am a godmother to my first niece Isabella... as a godmother I am expected to guide her through her faith in God and help her understand to the best of my ability. This reflects who I truly am because I love my family and would do anything for them. I love being with my nieces and nephews and watching them grow and learn new things.

No comments: