Thursday, February 28, 2008

The three faces of me.....

I play many different roles in this game of life. I can be considered a student, a son or a brother. No matter how many different things I can be, I am all in one person. As a student I find myself always working trying to get things done and constantly improving things. I feel that I am constantly worrying about something being due or making sure something isn’t late. Another aspect of my life is being a son. This sounds difficult but its really easy. Once and a while I have to deal with chores, but my parents are really easy going and my family is forgiving. I feel like I am doing a fairly good job at that. But the tough job is being a brother. Being a brother of three younger boys, is not always easy. Little brothers can be loud, obnoxious and rude. But I have learned to deal with these things and I feel I can cope with it. Before when I was in high school, this task was easier said then done, but its easy now.

No comments: