Monday, March 3, 2008

Me Three... (Graded)

With so many roles in my life i've noticed i am a different person for each role. One role that i am currently having to play is the role of a student. Being a student has many challenges. Not only do you have to make sure your on class on time, everytime there is class; you also have to spend all your freetime preparing for those classes. You are expected to complete your work on time no matter what and do well on tests. Trying to fit everything in your schedule is very challenging when you a student. The expectations of trying to be a student are definitely the hardest that i've had to keep up with.
Another role that i play everyday is a friend to many people. This is a very enjoyable role that i feel most like myself. In front of your friends, you can do or say what your feeling or thinking and have a discussion about it. Also being a friend means you have to be there for your other friends in times of need. Your friends expect you to hang out with them every once in awhile. Maybe go out for a few drinks to catch up on things and eachothers lives. At the same time i expect them to be there for me also whenever I am going through tough times.
As an employee i am expected to show up to work on time, and while i'm there give every effort to do a good job. My current job expects me to know things about all sorts of fish, small animals, reptiles, and birds. They also expect me to be courteous to each and every customer. This role I do not feel like myself for the most part, just because I have to act formal and well, i'm not to formal and love to just be relaxed.

No comments: