Monday, March 3, 2008

My Dream Job

Dreams have always amazed me. To think that you have around 5-7 dreams a night, but choose to sometimes remember none. I am mostly interested in lucid dreaming. That is when you "awaken" in your dream, and can basically control your dream world. I have always had the burning desire to help unlock the secrets of this waking unconsciousness. I haven't officially decided that it is what I am going to do with my life, and have always just figured if it was meant to be, it would happen. Because it is a very slim field, there are not an abundance of programs out there. To be a successful dream researcher I would ideally want to find a graduate program, with a focus on dreaming and sociology. From there I would hope to have my own research facility to conduct research.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honolulu is a great island getaway for you. Surfing is my thing that's why I greatly appreciated that spot in Hawaii.

term papers

College Research Paper said...

I appreciate the work of all people who share information with others.

homepage said...

I really appreciate the way you are sharing your experiences.