Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Many Roles In My Life!

I play many roles in my life. The three major roles that I play are a parent, girlfriend, and student. Being a parent has many expectations. I have my own expectations for myself on what kind of a parent I think I should be and then there is everyone else's expectations on what kind of a parent I should be. Being a parent is not easy but it's the best role to play and I wouldn't change that for anything. Another role I play is being a girlfriend. As a girlfriend I have to live up to the expectations of my boyfriend. It's a fairly easy role to play. My boyfriend doesn't ask much of me except to be me which makes it the easiest role to play. I feel most like me. The hardest role I have to play is being a student. I haven't been a student for so long. There are many expectations like studying, doing my homework, and making sure I keep up on all of my classes. It takes a lot to try to juggle all three roles.

No comments: