Monday, March 3, 2008

My Roles (graded)

I play many roles but the most important roles i play are girlfriend, student, godmother, and daughter. Being a girlfriend takes a lot of your time. When you are a girlfriend you are expected to be your boyfriends everything for example; if his car breaks down you have to drive him places, if he is at work you have to bring him food (well you don't have to but it is sort of part of the relationship to bring them food or cook them food, and they do the same for you). Being a student takes even more time because you are expected to go to every class and do all your homework on time and that takes a lot of work. I am a godmother and i am expected to be another mother to her and that takes A lot out of you. well i don't have to be another mother to her but my friend i pretty much a single mother so i feel like i am expected to do things like that. I am also a daughter and i am expected to be the best i can be at everything and that gets very tiring. I feel most like myself in the role of a girlfriend and when i get married to him i will feel even more like myself.l

No comments: