Tuesday, March 4, 2008

roles in my life

Four out of the many roles I play in my life are a student, a manager, a friend, and a sister. The first role is a student. As a student, I am expected to go to class and get my homework completed on time. Also I need to respect my peers, teacher, and people I meet along the way of my education. The second role I play is a manager at Dairy Queen. In this role i have to be responsible for making the schedule and doing it so that it works for everyone. I have to deal with a lot of people even when they are unhappy so I have to be very understanding. Also, I have to be able to let the other employees know what needs to be done and when, without demanding it. The third role I play is a friend. I have friends from many different groups, so i can relate to many different people. I am always there when they need someone to vent and confide in. I help them out when they need it. The last role i want to talk about is a sister. I have two sisters named Kalee and Makayla. Kalee is twenty and a lot like me. I always try to be there for her when she needs advice and something is on her mind and she just needs to talk. We are so close in age I can relate to the things she is going through. Makayla is ten years old and a lot of fun. I sometimes take care of her for a few hours and play a few games or help her with her homework. I think she really looks up to me as a role model. I try to set a good example for her. The role that is most challenging would be the manager because I am faced with many challenges every day and I am in charge of many people. I feel like myself in all of these roles because each and everyone of them has been a part of my life for so long and I have become accustomed to doing each and every one of them everyday.

1 comment:

College Research Papers said...

Many institutions limit access to their online information. Making this information available will be an asset to all.