Sunday, February 10, 2008

When reading the Bryson book, I wouldn't say his writing was a process-based writing method but some of the chapters did have some similarities to process-based writing. In the hair cutting story he talked about what feeling he was having during the process of his haircut with the man they called "Thumbs" so he was explaining what most people do when they are freaked out by something they are not comfortable with. He did however explain in more of a process-based writing format in the, Your new computer story, he explained what to do, in a very sarcastic way, when you get a computer. So I would say it was more of a process-based story. I enjoy reading his stories they all come a little closer to home for me and I can compare them with my everyday story's.

No comments: