Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Two Possible Destinations For My Last Vacation

If I were to choose two possible destinations for my last vacation I would pick Hawaii or Italy. My aunt recently moved to Hawaii because she joined the Army and that is where her base is at. I would love to go out there for a week and visit her. I would love the hot weather and beaches. Since I would be staying with my aunt, I would save so much money because I wouldn't have to stay at a hotel, rent a car, etc. She would take me to the different cities not too far from where she is in Honolulu. I would be able to see a lot more than I would have if I stayed at a resort for a week. I think my vacation to Hawaii would be more fun than going to Italy just because I would have my aunt as my tour guide. I would love to see where she lives her life down there. It would be so different than how my life is here in Minnesota. If I were to go to Italy, of course there would be plenty of sites to see. My great grandmother came over to the United States from Italy before she had kids and got married. I think it would be a life changing experience if I were to vacation in Italy, where my ancestors came from! When it comes down to it, I would choose to go to Hawaii because I would save a lot more money than if I were to go to Italy. And let's face it, what college student has that much money to go to Italy or anywhere overseas? Not I!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Italy is the romantic city and there are so many places for you to see like Napoli and Venice.

term papers