Saturday, February 23, 2008

Last Vacation

For my last vacation we had to choose between two possible destinations. One choice was to go to San Antonio, Texas and the other choice was to go to Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was December so in Texas it was really great weather and Wisconsin was cold and snowy. I have family in both states too. So basically what it came down to was whether we wanted warm sunny weather or cold snowy weather. Well of course we chose to go to Texas. Nothing beats the warm sunny weather in the middle of December. I was so happy we chose to go down to Texas. The weather was great and I got to break out my summer clother early!

1 comment:

College Research Papers said...

Many institutions limit access to their online information. Making this information available will be an asset to all.