Sunday, February 17, 2008

New Year's Resolution

In 2006 my New Year's resolution was to stop eating out so much and start eating at home. Before making the New Year's resolution I would eat out at a fast food restaurant at least 3 days a week . Now I eat at a fast food restaurant once or twice a month. Keeping that resolution has changed my life. I have lost weight which is a major plus of the resolution. Not eating out so much has allowed me to have more quality time with my family while eating at home. I have also saved a lot of money by not going out to eat so much. It was the best desicion I have ever made for myself. Plus, who knew homemade food could taste so much better than fast food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Making your own meals is also a lot healthier for you. You avoid all that processed crap. It is cheaper and as you mentioned, you spend more time with your family.
Congrats.