Monday, February 25, 2008

two stores i partornize

There are two stores that i like to shop at, they are complete oposites Aeropostale and Abercrombie and Fitch. I like to shop at Aeropostale because i worked there for two years and i know the product. Another reason i like to shop there is because there clothes are very reasonable priced. The down fall of the cheap clothes though is that they are not very high quality and they rip or buttons fall off easily. They do have a good return policy though so if there are any problems, you can always bring them back. A pair of jeans at Aeropostale on average is $29.99. A pair of jeans on average at Abercrombie is $80-$100. I like shopping at Abercrombie becuase they have the latest trends and their clothes are a higher quality. I also like that there jeans fit me very well. I would rather pay the extra money for somthing that fits me good and is going to last a couple of years than pay the cheaper price for jeans that are not going to last very long.

No comments: