Saturday, April 5, 2008

Arguement

I few years ago I was forced to cut the tie with one of my good friends. It turn out that this person had stolen a few blank checks from our other good friend. The culprit then wrote the checks out at a grocery store on two separate occasions. My friend who's checks were stolen ended up overdrawing, and had to go through a big ordeal to place fraud reports on the checks. During this process, the thief was just acting as though nothing has happened, giving fake support to the friend, and going along with giving ideas on who it could have been. Later during the fraud investigation, the grocery store had found the recording of the person writing the check. When we found out that it was our close friend we were very shocked and stunned. When we confronted the friend, they got very defensive and said that she was starving, and that she spent all of the money on food (which was true). I told this person that I still couldn't trust them in my house, and that I couldn't be friends with them because of this. I told this person that if they were to have told me that they didn't have any food at their house that they could have told me, and I would have been happy to share some of my food with them. I have seen this person since then, but the situation proved to be awkward, and I would rather that it not happen again.

No comments: