Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Introduction

Hello everyone. My name is Carly Degenhardt. I am from the Northwestern side of Montana, where the wind doesn't blow as much and it's not nearly as cold!! :) I am planning on becoming a dental hygienist, but right now I am hoping to get into dental assisting. I enjoy hiking, fishing, hunting, ice skating and just about anything outdoors. Global warming is my "random fact." If indeed we are experiencing global warming, why is it that we are freezing over here in North Dakota? Also, why has the Eastern half of the US been experiencing just as much snow and cold as we have? There's a joke floating around: "How can you tell we are experiencing global warming?" -Because women's underwear keeps getting smaller. Haha I know. Well guess there's not much else to say, hope everyone is staying warm!

Carly




2 comments:

Shaner said...

Ha.. I have alot of friends from around the U.S, mainly California and they all ask me how the weather is and say "Global Warming my a$$" haha.. but i think it's a little bit more complicated than that.. anyways, what western part are you from?? i have friends in bozeman and missoula.. and an uncle in butte. I'm sure the outdoor activites are ten times better in montana than here, just like oregon!! a lot more to do and way better weather. It's to cold and flat to have any good outdoor activities. Unless you count running to your car. anyways, just thought i would comment! Take Care.

Carly_Degenhardt said...

Haha yeah there is a lot more to do there year round! Um...I live in Kalispell MT its about two hours away from Missoula, and about 30 minutes from Glacier National Park. But thats cool that you have friends from around MT!!!!!!